He joined the Evil Organization to help Madara Uchiha to revive Tezoth the Evil One. Unlike in the original film where he is portrayed as a spoiled child, here he is portrayed as a complete villain. Despite this, it is unknown why he wants to awake Tezoth since he is the God of Destruction and could've laid waste to Earth himself. But then again, in the original movie, he let Frieza destroy Planet Vegeta and showed no qualms about it. In any case, Beerus joined the Organization and wanting Tezoth to destroy the world probably because he got upset over something small again but got too lazy to destroy the planet himself.
He's a cat-like alien with orange eyes. he wears an Egyptian styled black/blue attire.
- Terrence 3: Revival of the Dark Fairy (debut)
- Out of every DBZ villains, Beerus is the strongest and manages to overcome Goku even in his Super Saiyan God form. Although it took all of his strength to do so.
- He is only villain who didn't get killed by Goku, and one of the few to easily best the Saiyan in his Super Saiyan 3 form.
- Beerus' name is derived from the German pronunciation of the word 'virus' by the original film's scriptwriter, Yusuke Watanabe. However, Akira Toriyama, the creator of the Dragon Ball series, mistakenly believed that his name came from the word 'beer', and so Toriyama named Beerus' attendant Whis after the word 'whiskey', to keep with the alcoholic beverage naming scheme.
- It is also interesting to note that he and Terrence are similar in personality. Both are polite and well-mannered, but can easily get upset and destructive when things don't go their way.